David BentzCPA, MBA, MTax, CFP®
David Bentz is the CEO of Dublin Advisors LLC. David Bentz is a multi-faceted CPA, Tax Professional, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. David is the Founder and Principal of Dublin Advisors LLC, CPA. David works hand-in-hand with Jerod Cook to develop complete financial strategies for clients, incorporating critical tax and business planning considerations.
David is an Adjunct Professor at Columbus State Community College as well as a volunteer coach in the Dublin school system. His passion for being an educator comes through when he explains complex concepts to clients in ways that they both understand and appreciate.
Some have said that “David is a CPA with a personality”. In reality, he just loves his clients and genuinely enjoys working with them!
Areas Of Expertise
- Master of Taxation, Capital University Law School
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Georgia State University
- Certified Financial Planner Program, Oglethorpe University
- CPA | Certified Public Accountant
- CFP® | Certified Financial Planner™
Individual & Business Taxation
Forecasting and Budgeting
Financial Information Systems
“David is well educated, experienced in his field, and cares about people and the local community. He’s a GREAT resource for business owners like me. Dublin Advisors and David Bentz are the most “bang for the buck” that anyone can ask for…the kind of advisor you want on your side in today’s ever changing business and tax world.”
Markus M., Insurance Agent